I have to say that when I think of Japanese food, bacon may be the very last thing that comes to mind. Fish eyes, whale blubber, shellfish reproductive organs and dried squid all scream Japan to me. Can anyone tell me exactly what is going on here?
If it can’t be fried in bacon grease, it ain’t worth cooking, let alone eating. — Southern proverb
- Top 10 Bacon Quotes from Homer Simpson
- Top 10 Gift Ideas For the Bacon Lover In Your Life
- Top 10 Quotes About Bacon From Television
- Bacon Scarves!
- Amazin’ Cajun Bacon
- Garrett County Hickory Bacon
- Bacon Chicken Cheese Roll
- Bacon Beer! Yes!
- Scallops with Creamy Bacon Sauce
- Part nut, part chip, all bacon-flavored