If you’ve never heard of Twinkie Chan, then I urge you to rush right over to Scene 360 and check out the interview with this yarn genius! She is absolutely amazing. Twinkie has a mind-blowing talent for creating food-inspired scarves ranging from cupcakes to green salad to pepperoni pizza. I can honestly say I’ve never been so awe-struck by something crocheted. I won’t attempt to do the interview justice here, you’ll just have to go check it out yourself. If your interest is not yet piqued, check out the bacon & eggs scarf.
Top 10 Posts
- Threadrock Big Girls' Don't Go Bacon My Heart Youth T-Shirt M Red
- Threadrock Big Boys' Don't Go Bacon My Heart Youth Long Sleeve T-Shirt S Red
- WSB Men's T-shirt Quest Bacon Black 22 $49.99
- Big Fork Bacon Sausage (4 - 3oz Sausages / Pack) (Maple and Brown Sugar, Qty-1) $13.99
- Duck and Bacon Sausage with Jalapeno Pepper - pack of 4 - 16 oz $11.79