Once again I’m blown away by a simple yet profound use for bacon. Why did I never think of this before? Because I tend to get too complicated. I need to remember that the simplest food ideas are the best. And Camilla at Enlightened Cooking has proved it with her recipe for Warm Edamame Salad with Bacon Dressing. You’ll love her post, explaining that even New Year’s Resolutions are better with bacon. And here’s my favorite quote: “I encourage you to follow suit in my vegetable quest, dear readers. But make it better, not bitter. Make it with bacon.” Here, here! And now I’m off to Trader Joe’s for a bag of edamame. This recipe calls for immediate action.
Top 10 Posts
- Threadrock Big Girls' Don't Go Bacon My Heart Youth T-Shirt M Red
- Threadrock Big Boys' Don't Go Bacon My Heart Youth Long Sleeve T-Shirt S Red
- WSB Men's T-shirt Quest Bacon Black 22 $49.99
- Big Fork Bacon Sausage (4 - 3oz Sausages / Pack) (Maple and Brown Sugar, Qty-1) $13.99
- Duck and Bacon Sausage with Jalapeno Pepper - pack of 4 - 16 oz $11.79