1. “(Lisa) “I’m going to become a vegetarian” (Homer) “Does that mean you’re not going to eat any pork?” “Yes” “Bacon?” “Yes Dad” Ham?” “Dad all those meats come from the same animal” “Right Lisa, some wonderful, magical animal!””
2. “Porkchops and bacon, my two favorite animals.”
3. “When you’re in my house you shall do as I do and believe who I believe in. So Bart butter your bacon.”
5. “Mmmm. Move over, eggs. Bacon just got a new best friend – fudge.”
6. “Not again! First you took away my Philly Fudgesteak. And then my Bacon Balls. Then my Whatchamachicken. You monster!”
7. Homer: I’ll have the smiley face breakfast special. Uhh, but could you add a bacon nose? Plus bacon hair, bacon mustache, five o’clock shadow made of bacon bits and a bacon body. Waitress: How about I just shove a pig down your throat? (Homer looks excited) Waitress: I was kidding. Homer: Fine, but the bacon man lives in a bacon house! Waitress: No he doesn’t!
8. “[strained] You know that feeling you get when a thousand knives of fire are stabbing you in the heart? I’m having that right now…[normal] Ooh, bacon!”
10. “Mmm … unexplained bacon”
Always makes me laugh. Maybe this is a kind of spam of sorts but it fits in with the theme + zombies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPJu9OXdfU0&fmt=18
Check this out 😀 http://memeshirts.us/funny-t-shirts/bacon-across-america/
It’s becoming a cult!
Number 7 is crap. No doubt from one of the new episodes.
No1 is possibly one of the funniest simpsons quotes of all time.
BACON!!<3 LOVE # 2((:
#7 was hilarious! But #1 still my all-time fave 🙂
And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? –Homer Simpson
#7 is totally hilarious. How could you say otherwise?
It’s ALL hilarious. #7 is equally as hilarious, AND you also have to have SEEN the particular clip to know how funny it is. I remember that scene.
When homer said, FINE but the bacon man lives in a bacon house! and the waitress said; NO HE DOESN’T
I died laughing….The waitress has the voice of the lady who does the crazy cat lady and all the characters of old women like the ones who are old sleazoids.
Even the ones like ”mmm….unexplained bacon.” you have to be able to HEAR Homer’s voice in your head, or it’s just not funny. Every quote I read, I can both hear Homer (tone, little screams, etc.) AND see Homer. I mean how could I not? I’ve been watching the show since day one.
TIMMY who said #7 is terrible, is one of those psuedo intellectual know it alls, who says things like ‘no doubt from one of the later episodes’ like some kind of arrogant wine connoisseur making the pronouncement about some wine – even though some of the comedy in the later stuff is the funniest created.
Omg #7 made me laugh soooo hard i peed but i found the first card the most useful lots my dads bday i im make ing him a card